Featured Vacation RentalCompletely Renovated New to Rental Market Corner Condo Sleeps 5 in Beds
Guest Rental Agreement & Policies 2017 - 18
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM - Check-out Time 10:00 AM
If you rent from Park City Ski Places (PCSP) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. RESERVATION PAYMENTS & ADVANCED PAYMENT: A 50% advance payment is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations are made on a 1st come 1st served basis. Park City Ski Places will not "hold" a reservation without an advance payment. After the first 50% advanced payment is collected to confirm the reservation, the balance is due 30 days before the day of arrival. PCSP will automatically charge the credit card on file unless prior arrangements are made. If the reservation is initially confirmed within 30 days of arrival, the full balance is due at time of booking. PCSP only rents to responsible parties - no third party rentals will be accepted. PCSP reserves the right to terminate or reject any reservation if rental is booked under false pretenses.
2. LIMITED OCCUPANCY: The total number of people allowed in the unit is restricted to the number of persons listed in the respective property description on www.parkcityskiplaces.com without prior written approval. PCSP is very serious about maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all the guests and neighbors. There is a minimum age of 25 for the primary renter, who must be present at the rental property during the rental period unless prior arrangements have been made. Any violators will be evicted immediately. Additional damage deposit, rent, and special rental agreement may be required before entry into any rental unit at PCSP’s sole discretion. Reservations made under false pretenses will result in eviction, forfeiture of the total amount of the rent collected and forfeiture of security deposit if the maximum occupancy is exceeded or the property incurs damage due to misuse or neglect. HOUSE PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED. If a party is discovered on the property without prior authorization, there is an after-hours charge of $100 per hour for condominium personnel to visit the property after hours to break up any parties or respond to neighbor complaints. This after-hour charge will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to an authorized credit card on file, as well as any damages due to misuse or neglect as a result of the unauthorized party. By signing this document or receiving via e-mail, you authorize a charge to the credit card on file or withholding the security deposit for charges related to any unauthorized parties.
3. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: PCSP understands that sometimes it is necessary to change or cancel a reservation; therefore Vacation Rental Insurance through CSA to help protect your vacation investment is strongly recommended. Troubles can occur when you least expect them, such as illness, medical emergencies, hurricanes, delayed flights, and lost baggage or passports and force you to cancel or interrupt your trip. The Cancellation Policy is as follows: Notice of cancellation must be given to PCSP in writing or by email. If notice of cancellation is received by PCSP more than 30 days prior to Arrival Date, any rental payment made is fully refundable, less a $75 cancellation fee. If such cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, any payment made is partially refundable under the following terms: PCSP will make a good-faith attempt to find another renter for the rental property for the term. If the property re-rents for an amount less than what your cancelled reservation was booked for, you will be refunded only that amount that brings the new reservation up to the cancelled reservation amount less a $75 cancellation fee. Absolutely no refunds will be given after partial use of a reserved rental unit or for early departure.
Please note: If for some reason, the rental property you have reserved becomes unavailable (i.e. the property has been sold, foreclosed or is under maintenance/construction), PCSP reserves the right to cancel or transfer a reservation at any time prior to guest taking occupancy. Should this occur, your reservation will be transferred to a comparable or better unit or PCSP will refund all advanced payment without penalty. If a transfer should occur, PCSP reserves the right to determine which properties are considered comparable. PCSP takes great care in screening owners ensure this is a rare occurrence.
4. VACTION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: A $20 (one time per stay) Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or the Actual Cash Value of the property, up to $1500 Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (www.vacationrentalinsurance.
5. CASH SECURITY DEPOSITS: If the cash deposit option is chosen it will be refunded within two weeks after your departure providing that:
a. No damage was done to the property or its contents (linens included) beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, garbage and discards were placed in proper containers, and no excessive garbage was left.
c. Soiled dishes, glassware, silverware, and pots etc. were cleaned prior to departure (or load and start the dishwasher)
d. Property was left in a neat condition and furniture was not rearranged. No items were broken or missing from the unit; all windows/doors were closed and locked.
e. All guests and their vehicles have vacated the property by the normal check-out time.
f. All charges accrued during your stay were paid prior to departure, as well as any, additional charges that may apply afterwards
g. Owner lock-out/closet has not been broken into or disturbed.
h. There were no violations of the guest rental agreement and house policies.
NOTE: IF ANY EXPENSES ARE INCURRED TO REPAIR DAMAGE, REPLACE MISSING ITEMS, PAY FOR EXTRA CLEANING OR ANY OTHER VIOLATIONS OF THE RENTAL POLICY AS A RESULT OF YOUR STAY, BY SIGNING OR RECEVING THIS AGREEMENT YOU AUTHORIZE A CHARGE TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE OR WITHHOLDING OF SECURITY DEPOSIT TO OFFSET EXPENSES AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEES.
6. OWNER CLOSETS/LOCK-OUT: The properties have a locked closet that has personal property of the owner. The locked closet is not to be tampered with or entered into. If evidence is found of disturbance/tampering into the owner lock-ups, the penalty is $250 + the cost of damage and/or missing items charged to an authorized credit card on file with your reservation or automatic forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
7. OTHER CHARGES & FEES: A fee of $35 will be charged for all returned checks. Rental guests have the responsibility to leave the rental unit free of excessive trash/waste and excessive cleaning upon their departure. If the rental property is left excessively dirty, additional charges will apply, and will be charged to an authorized credit card on file with your reservation or deducted from the security deposit.
8. FURNISHINGS: If you decide to move any furniture, please return them to their original position prior to departing. There is a charge of $25 to return items to its original arrangement. The properties are equipped with basic housekeeping items such as pots, pans, dishes, glasses and flatware, television (s), DVD player (s), cable television, wireless internet and an outdoor gas grill. Every effort is made to list extras included; however, PCSP is not responsible for changes made or errors in printing. More details can be found on:
9. CONDO ACCESS: Crestview is a keyless property. Building and condo access codes will be e-mailed 1-2 weeks before check-in. The building and condo unit have separate access code numbers.
10. TENANT RESPONSIBILITIES: Please treat the property as if they were your own. Please leave the property as you found it, being sure to wash and put away all dishes (or load and start the dishwasher), remove all of the bed linens from the beds and place in one general location along with bath towels, place trash in the garbage can, close and lock all doors and windows, turn off all lights and fans, prior to departure. If you need to move furniture, lamps, etc. for some reason while you are here, please move everything back to its original position before you leave. There is a $25 charge to return items/furniture to its original arrangement. Renter agrees to take full responsibility and pay for any damage, breakage, and stains that occur during occupancy. RENTER AGREES TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IN AS GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION AS WHEN FOUND UPON ARRIVAL AND AGREES TO VACATE THE PROPERTY (INCLUDING ALL DRIVEWAYS, BALCONIES, AND ANY AREA ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPERTY) BY THE DESIGNATED CHECK-OUT TIME, OR BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES.
11. MANAGEMENT ACCESS AND ENTRY INTO OCCUPIED PROPERTIES: In some instances, authorized personnel may need to gain access to the occupied property for maintenance, work or service order. If this should occur during your stay, PCSP will make every effort to notify you ahead of time and make an appointment. If for some reason, PSCP is not able to contact you beforehand and you are away from the property, we will make every effort to have an authorized agent accompany any technicians or repairman to said property while service and/or installation occurs. To ensure a level of quality, satisfaction and protection of the property, PCSP or designated agent of the PCSP reserves the right to enter at any time without prior notice.
12. GUARANTEE OF UTILITIES, APPLIANCES, AIR CONDITIONERS, POOL AND HOT TUBS: No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable television, Internet, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities are our of PCSP’s direct control. Appliances, Air Conditioners, Heating, Pool, and Hot Tubs are not guaranteed and refunds cannot be given for failure, breakdown or closure. PCSP will attempt to repair or replace any item that is inoperable and within its control as quickly as possible, but cannot guarantee repair will be completed during your stay. If a part has to be ordered and item cannot be repaired before your departure, PCSP cannot refund any money. Hot Tubs are considered a luxury amenity and are not guaranteed.
13. WEATHER, SKI, and ROAD CONDITIONS: No refund of deposit or any payment will be given for any weather, ski or road conditions.
14. SMOKING: No smoking is permitted in any of the properties. If evidence of smoking in the unit has occurred, the renter agrees to forfeit the entire security deposit or authorize a charge of $250 to the credit card on file.
15. PETS: No pets of any kind are allowed in any of the properties. If there is any evidence of any pets in the unit, the renter agrees to forfeit the entire security deposit or authorize a charge of $250 to the credit card on file.
16. PCSP LIABILITY: The properties are privately owned; PCSP will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. PCSP will not be held responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other who they invite to use the premises. You are at your own risk!
In the event it becomes necessary to institute legal proceedings to enforce the terms of this Rental Agreement and/or should the PCSP seek compensation for damages caused by renter greater than the amount of Security Deposit, including reasonable attorney fees necessitated thereby, then the parties hereto agree that the State of Maryland, Montgomery County shall be construed to be the State and County in which all jurisdiction and venue must be brought and in which all contractual agreements were made and in which payments are to be rendered. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees.
The conditions and information contained in this Guest Rental Agreement have been read carefully and accepted by me on behalf of all members of my party and agree to abide by such conditions and limitations. By signing or receiving with e-mail renter agrees that liability for this reservation is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that any person, company, or association fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions and in the event there is any money owed. This agreement constitutes a contract between renter and Park City Ski Places.